McCulloch Associates

   

home

 

A. B. McCulloch Architects was founded on March 8, 1953, and the first commission was a Pinochle Building in Louisville's Central Park (demolished in 1987). The original office was located in a carriage house on the alley of a house facing the park. Since that time the office has had two other locations, both located within three blocks of Central Park and in the Old Louisville neighborhood. For 58 years, we have carried on a tradition of serving the community.

Since that time we have been under continuous operation under the names of McCulloch Bickel Architects, McCulloch Smith Architects, and currently McCulloch Associates Architects.
a. b. mcculloch architects

Long ago....






   

facebook link